Thursday, May 29, 2014

L's Outfit: Made in Italy


Hey all!!

 This is a spring outfit post that I made a month ago but I hadn't enough time to finish it then. This post is inspired from my trip in Rome, in February with my girlfriends. It's entitled  "Made in Italy" because my dress and my shoes are made in Italy and I purchased them in Rome.
 Rome is a fantastic historic city. There are many sightseeing to visit and the whole city is a masterpiece. I stayed there for 4 days and of course weren't enough to see all I wanted to see. But I'm not here to write about history and travels, this is Fashion Gossipology so, the main story is always about fashion.

(Picture by Foteini Z.; edit by L.)

 Notes about Italian Fashion (only, from my experience in Rome):
  •  Italy is one of the leading countries in fashion!  The world's most famous fashion houses and designers are Italians. Dolce&Gabbana, Armani, Moschino, Prada, Giuseppe Zanotti, Versace, Valentino, Gucci and many others.
  •  Italian women love the casual chic style and sometimes are conservatives. They like a sexy look but the nakedness is not a style choice for them. They also love heels.
  •  I am not impressed by the women's style in Italy because it's a style that many women in Greece already wear. But, omg for the males!!! I am so impressed by them. Italian men are so elegant. Coats, coloured pants, amazing shoes, scarves, accessories and lovely details. I noticed just a few of them in denim pants. They are really well dressed!! (Italians are also, very sociable and they love flirting with girls in public streets. I found it very funny and flattering).
  •  Before my trip I was very happy because I was thinking so many things to buy. Unfortunately I'm not a rich girl and Rome, I can say, is an expensive city. However, a traveler can invest in leather products like shoes, gloves and purses at a low price and good quality. I bought a pair of leather booties there for me (check out my outfit pics). Once again, Rome is a paradise for a man who love fashion.
  •  Where to shop? I found many-many lovely things to buy but I couldn't afford them. I wanted to buy Italian clothes so bad but I wanted to buy smart. So, we found a street near Piazza Navona (I really can't remember the name of the street) with some shops of Italian designers and brands that they are not so famous but they are very talented and have interesting, affordable clothes. I purchased my dress there. 

Made in Italy outfit post...

 In this spring post I wear an Italian floral dress (do you remember the spring Fashion Trend - Florals?), Italian leather booties, a cardigan and some accessories. Check it out...


(Picture by Foteini Z.; edit by L.)

(Picture by Foteini Z.; edit by L.)

(Picture by Foteini Z.; edit by L.)

(Picture by Foteini Z.; edit by L.)

(Picture by Foteini Z.; edit by L.)

(Picture by Foteini Z.; edit by L.)

(Picture by Foteini Z.; edit by L.)

(Picture by Foteini Z.; edit by L.)

(Picture by Foteini Z.; edit by L.)

(Picture by Foteini Z.; edit by L.)

(Picture by Foteini Z.; edit by L.)

Dress: B. Nice
Cardigan: Stradivarius
Leather Booties: From a local leather shop in Rome. (Similar here)
Sunnies: Dior
Watch: Folli Follie
Ring: Angela's Handmade World
Belt: H&M


 Αυτή είναι μία ανοιξιάτικη ανάρτηση, που έφτιαξα ένα μήνα πριν αλλά δεν είχα αρκετό χρόνο να την τελειώσω. Έχω εμπνευστεί από ένα ταξίδι που έκανα στη Ρώμη το Φεβρουάριο με τις φίλες μου. Το ονόμασα "Made in Italy" επειδή το φόρεμα και τα παπούτσια είναι κατασκευασμένα εκεί και τα αγόρασα από τη Ρώμη.
 Η Ρώμη είναι μία υπέροχη, ιστορική πόλη. Υπάρχουν πάρα πολλά αξιοθέατα να δει κανείς και να επισκεφτεί και ολόκληρη η πόλη αποτελεί ένα αριστούργημα. Έμεινα εκεί για τέσσερις ημέρες που φυσικά δεν ήταν αρκετές για να δω όλα όσα ήθελα. Αλλά δεν είμαι εδώ για να γράψω για ιστορία και ταξίδια, είμαστε στο Fashion Gossipology και το κεντρικό θέμα είναι πάντα η μόδα.

 Σημειώσεις για την Ιταλική μόδα (από την εμπειρία μου στη Ρώμη και μόνο):
  • Ιταλία=Μόδα. Μία πλειοψηφία των διασημότερων οίκων και σχεδιαστών μόδας είναι Ιταλοί. Dolce&Gabbana, Armani, Moschino, Prada, Giuseppe Zanotti, Versace, Valentino, Gucci και πολλοί άλλοι.
  • Οι Ιταλίδες αγαπούν τον καθημερινό κομψό τρόπο ντυσίματος και μερικές φορές μπορείς να χαρακτηρίσεις το στυλ τους συντηρητικό. Τους αρέσει να είναι σέξι αλλά όχι τα πολύ αποκαλυπτικά ρούχα. Επίσης αγαπούν να φορούν τακούνια.
  • Δεν εντυπωσιάστηκα από το στυλ των Ιταλίδων, επειδή είναι κάτι που όλο και κάπου παρατηρώ στην Ελλάδα. Αλλά, ω Θεέ για τους άντρες!!! Είμαι τόσο εντυπωσιασμένη από το στυλ τους, που ότι γράφω εδώ είναι λίγο. Οι Ιταλοί είναι εξαιρετικά κομψοί. Παλτό, υφασμάτινα παντελόνια, χρώματα, κασκόλ, αξεσουάρ, καταπληκτικά παπούτσια και σημασία στις λεπτομέρειες. Ελάχιστοι φορούν τζιν παντελόνι καθημερινά. Είναι πραγματικά καλοντυμένοι. (Επίσης, είναι κοινωνικοί και τους αρέσει να φλερτάρουν στους δρόμους. Πράγμα που βρήκα διασκεδαστικό και κολακευτικό).
  • Πριν το ταξίδι μου στη Ρώμη, είχα άπειρα πράγματα στο νου μου να ψωνίσω. Αλλά δυστυχώς δεν είμαι πλούσιο κορίτσι και η Ρώμη μπορώ να πω πως δεν είναι καμιά φθηνή πόλη, κάθε άλλο. Παρ' όλα αυτά ένας ταξιδιώτης εκεί μπορεί να επενδύσει στην αγορά δερμάτινων προϊόντων, όπως παπούτσια, τσάντες, γάντια σε πολύ καλές τιμές και ποιότητα. Αγόρασα εκεί ένα ζευγάρι μποτίνια για εμένα (αυτό που βλέπετε στις φωτογραφίες). Για ακόμα μία φορά, η Ρώμη αποτελεί παράδεισο για τον άντρα που αγαπά τη μόδα και το καλό ντύσιμο.
  • Που να ψωνίσεις; Βρήκα πολλά υπέροχα πράγματα να ψωνίσω αλλά δεν τα άντεχε το τσεπάκι μου. Ήθελα όμως πολύ να ψωνίσω ιταλικά ρούχα. Βρήκαμε λοιπόν ένα δρόμο κοντά στην Piazza Navona, (πραγματικά, το όνομα του δρόμου δεν το θυμήθηκα ποτέ) με καταστήματα Ιταλών σχεδιαστών και εταιρειών που δεν είναι τόσο διάσημοι αλλά είναι ταλαντούχοι και έχουν αρκετά ενδιαφέροντα και προσιτής τιμής ρούχα. Εκεί βρήκα το φόρεμα της ανάρτησης.
  Για αυτή την ανοιξιάτικη ανάρτηση επέλεξα ένα Ιταλικό λουλουδάτο φόρεμα (θυμάσαι την ανάρτηση Fashion Trend - Florals;) τα Ιταλικά δερμάτινα μποτίνια μου, μία ζακέτα και κάποια αξεσουάρ.


I enjoyed a lot of window shopping and I fell in love with this perfect pair of Sergio Rossi boots!! (I wish i could have them!!)
(Source: L.)


Thanks for reading,
hope you like it,
love, L.


P.s.1
 I spent 4 amazing days in Rome with Nicole and Kelly. So, this post is dedicated to them!!

P.s.2
(Picture by Foteini Z)
 I want to thank Foteini Z. for the great photos she took and I wish her good luck in her exams!! This post is dedicated to her too, because she deserve this and many many more!! (Σε συγκίνησα πάλι έτσι; :p) I love this photo!!!!!

P.s.3
 Backstage photos! I jumped so many times for this photo shoot with no reason...

6 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 30, 2014

    Ένα από τα καλύτερα ποστ σου!!! Συγχαρητήρια !!! Έχω βρει πoio θα ναι το επόμενο ταξίδι μου στο εξωτερικό ;).....!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστώ πολύ!!!!
      Εύχομαι να πας και να μείνεις πάνω από τέσσερις ημέρες για να τα δεις όλα!!!

      <3 L.

      Delete
  2. Γλυκιά μου Λένα το επόμενο outfit post θα είναι από το επόμενο ταξίδι μας... Γι'αυτό άρχισε να ψάχνεις προορισμό ;-) Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Κοιτάζω ήδη το χάρτη! :)

    <3 L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shot where you jumped turned out so cool! Love the clothes you wore :)

    Melane | Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mel!! My talented friend Foteini Z. captured this jump moment, check out more inspirational photos of her here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/120327295@N06/

      Thank you so much for your comment!!

      Love, L <3

      Delete